During the time of confinement, I took out of my trunks a Pastry collection that my mother helped me to complete, or almost, because there are a couple of numbers that I did not manage to buy on time and therefore I do not have the complete collection.
Among my favorite recipes is Country Bread and today I am leaving it to you so that you can be encouraged to put it into practice, to the surprise of your family, who will surely be delighted to see the result.
It is very simple and the result, believe me, wonderful!
750 grams of white flour
1 / 2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon of sea salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
40 grams of fresh yeast
250 ml of warm water
1) Put the flour in a bowl
2) In the center, put the sugar and on top the yeast
3) Cover the yeast with warm water and let it rest for 5 minutes
4) Begin to knead little by little, incorporating some water
5) Distribute the salt and sprinkle the olive oil
6) Continue mixing and start kneading
7) Add warm water as required by the dough and knead until a homogeneous and smooth texture is obtained.
8) Form a sphere and let stand for two hours. Previously mark and cover with flour so that when it leudes the marks are left.
9) Bake for 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees
10) Remove the oven and let rest for half an hour
11) I suggest serving on a wooden tray with some fruits, cheeses and avocado (although I'm sure you can come up with better ideas)